The following is a MINI Cooper Machine embroidery file for Elna/Janome and Babylock, Brother machines.
I want to thank my mother very much for creating this file and being so nice to share it. I know she worked very hard on this. She originally made this file so she could embroider my MINI, “Alfie” an a cool “Travel vest” for me when I traveled to Europe in Sept of ’07. She also made me a nice custom t-shirt.
Nice huh? Am I lucky or what?
I do not know anything myself about machine embroidery, so please don’t write me and ask me any questions about how to use these files.
If you do use the files, please send photos for me to add here and I will also send your feedback on to my mother.
This file was designed by my mother. The “pi” symbol has been removed in the file you can download here. This design is free for you to use for your personal use only.
You may not use this MINI design for resell.
Below you will find two embroidery files: one in .sew format (Elna/Janome) and one in .pes format (Babylock, Brother). I do not know if the .pes file will sew out OK since my mother had no way to test it. It may or may not be OK since she had to reduce the size of the image to fit the embroidery frame for that format.
Also attached is a .pdf file showing the color changes. My mother has added notes to the two white boxes to indicate what is included since the white doesn’t show up.
The car has been redesigned in red with a white hood and white stripe. Anyone doing the embroidery should be able to change the colors when the machine stops for a thread change.
There are nine thread changes (shown in the .pdf file):
- Car body in a red horizontal fill
- The front fender in a red vertical fill
- The top of the car in a white horizontal fill
- The outside mirror, hood stripe, emblem, mirror, and gas tank lid in a white vertical fill
- The windows, tire wells, background of tire spokes and running board in a dark gray horizontal fill
- The headlight, thingie on top of the hood near the window, and wheel spokes in a gray (silver) horizontal fill
- The window separations in a black diagonal fill
- The wheels in a black horizontal fill
- The outline of the car, including door separations in a black 1.8 single line
Again, I want to thank my mother for design this pattern and apologize for it taking me so long to finally get it up on my blog.
HERE ARE THE FILES:
Note: You may not use this MINI embroidery design for resell.