MINI Embroidery Files

The following is a MINI Cooper Machine embroidery file for Elna/Janome and Babylock, Brother machines.

I want to thank my mother very much for creating this file and being so nice to share it. I know she worked very hard on this. She originally made this file so she could embroider my MINI, “Alfie” an a cool “Travel vest” for me when I traveled to Europe in Sept of ’07. She also made me a nice custom t-shirt.

Nice huh? Am I lucky or what?

I do not know anything myself about machine embroidery, so please don’t write me and ask me any questions about how to use these files.

If you do use the files, please send photos for me to add here and I will also send your feedback on to my mother.

This file was designed by my mother. The “pi” symbol has been removed in the file you can download here. This design is free for you to use for your personal use only.

You may not use this MINI design for resell.

Below you will find two embroidery files: one in .sew format (Elna/Janome) and one in .pes format (Babylock, Brother). I do not know if the .pes file will sew out OK since my mother had no way to test it. It may or may not be OK since she had to reduce the size of the image to fit the embroidery frame for that format.

Also attached is a .pdf file showing the color changes. My mother has added notes to the two white boxes to indicate what is included since the white doesn’t show up.

The car has been redesigned in red with a white hood and white stripe. Anyone doing the embroidery should be able to change the colors when the machine stops for a thread change.

There are nine thread changes (shown in the .pdf file):

1. Car body in a red horizontal fill
  2. The front fender in a red vertical fill
  3. The top of the car in a white horizontal fill
  4. The outside mirror, hood stripe, emblem, mirror, and gas tank lid in a white vertical fill
  5. The windows, tire wells, background of tire spokes and running board in a dark gray horizontal fill
  6. The headlight, thingie on top of the hood near the window, and wheel spokes in a gray (silver) horizontal fill
  7. The window separations in a black diagonal fill
  8. The wheels in a black horizontal fill
  9. The outline of the car, including door separations in a black 1.8 single line

Again, I want to thank my mother for design this pattern and apologize for it taking me so long to finally get it up on my blog.

HERE ARE THE FILES:
Note: You may not use this MINI embroidery design for resell.

MiniCooperMB.sew

MiniCooperMB.pes

MiniCooperMB.pdf

17 thoughts on “MINI Embroidery Files

1. ed says:

WOW……nice job Moll’s Mom! Very nice indeed! Now if I just knew how the hell to sew. ­čśë

2. John Chapman says:

Molly—What a talented mother and a wonderful person besides. I will tell her next time I see her. John

Yes John my mom is quite talented… but you do know Babara is not my mother? My mother is Shirley. I do not think you have ever met her.

4. Kate C says:

Hi – I love the look of the Mini and it is just what I could use for a family gift!
    Sadly, when I click on the files I just get an error, as if the files do not exist any longer. Can you help please? Thanks, Kate.

Thank you for letting me know there was a problem. Try the links now.

6. Kate C says:

Thank you for letting me know there was a problem. Try the links now.

Thanks very much Molly – I’ve downloaded them OK now!
    Kate.

7. Cindy says:

Hi. I tried to download both the .pes and .sew files and only got a page with computer language. Can you possibly e-mail me the files? Thanks! (I just bought a MINI and I love it!)

8. dneeze says:

the logo is wonderful – thanks for sharing it. I’m going to embroider it onto a lap blanket for my back seat – I drive an ’06 blue Cooper Convertible called Bluebelle!
    Dneeze

9. Edna says:

We just got a mini s. Thought I’d put this on a shirt for hubby. Thanks

10. Kathleen says:

I am trying to download your mini cooper design and it comes error page no matter what I do. Could you please send me this design so I can download it.
    Thank-You

11. Ich habe versucht die Datei Mini herunter zu laden,aber leider ohne Erfolg.Es w├Ąre sehr nett,wenn sie mir die Datei schicken k├Ânnten
    Vielen Dank

12. Vicki says:

I’ve been looking for a mini cooper to embroider. This would be perfect, but I’m getting an error when I try to download the PES file.

I’ve fixed the links.

Ich habe die Links fixiert.

15. Jan Gray says:

Hi, I can’t get a download for the pes mini cooper…my daughter just bought one and loves it and I wanted to make her something with the design on it for her…any help would be appreciated….don’t know if the design has been pulled or what…thanks, Jan

16. Marion says:

I wanted to download the file. Unfortunately it does not work. It opens a page me confused letters. Can someone send me the embroidery file

17. Marion says:

Ich habe versucht die Datei runter zu laden. Leider vergebens. K├Ânnten Sie mir bitte die Datei per mail schicken. Vielen Dank.