9 thoughts on “Photo for the Day: 05/23/07

1. actlsze says:

The goat doesn’t look anywhere near as comfortable as you do Moll !! :=)

2. Denise says:

How do you spell relief? M-I-L-K M-E!

It’s gotta feel good to relieve the pressure of a bloated bag!

3. John and Betsy Chapman says:

Molly—Nice to have an assistant photographer readily available to take classy photos. Once a day? Cows are milked twice a day. John

John, yes, most goat people milk twice a day as well. I have developed a way of letting the momma goats raise their kids and milking only once a day. It makes life much easier for the humans and happier for the goats.

5. Kimberly says:

I don’t know if it’s a computer in the milk room, or a stanchion in a computer room, but I assume its a computer and computer chair in the milk room. And I love it! lol. I’d be outside all day long if I could have a setup like that. But I couldn’t have free range in that room, they’d probably chew on all the cords and wires lol. You know, I’ve been to your Fias Co page a few times, looking at all the pictures you have there, and always wanted to leave you a comment, so I am glad you have a blog. Oh, and I found your page because a lady I trim her goats hooves for, has a blog and has several links to other sites, and yours is one. Just to let you know. In fact, I trim goat hooves for a dozen people, few breeders, but mainly for people who own pet goats. Do you ever do anything like that for people? Cause I can charge 1-10 dollars per goat, depending on if its a baby goat, or a buck goat.

6. Kimberly says:

I mean, I couldn’t let the goats have free range of that room, because they’d probably chew on everything. LOL.

7. Alex says:

Well Molly you look happy! Is that a morning milking? Love the great shot! And what a nice doe! Mine all won’t bend like that I have to work around them!!!!!

8. Anita says:

Hi Kimberly,
    I’d like to learn more about goat hoof trimming. I currently do horses, and my own goats…but would like more instruction on the goats. I’d love to talk to you about it. Email me when you get a chance. Thanks! Anita